Friday 31 August 2012

Graph Paper

Hello everybody.

I am posting after 18 days because my quarterly examinations were going on. I had to study and do robotics so I did not find time to blog.Well from now till September 12th Ill be blogging. (September 12th- Half yearly examination). I will then once again start blogging from September 18th.

Graph Paper:


If you have found a hard time drawing straight lines and making extremely accurate measurements then you should find graph papers the utmost useful. It took me some time to get this idea and before using graphs I found it very hard to make my proper rough sketch.

I was using Google Sketch Up but  to make a model I need a basis. I needed a hand drawn scaled diagram to make my design the best. For that trying on a plane paper is suicide. Hours and hours of your time will be wasted to get accurate measurements. So I understood that using graph paper is the most helpful.


Do not have a graph paper.
Well you need not worry, I did not either, All you need is a printer.
Get Graph Paper. Click on the link, Design your Graph Paper and you are ready to go.

I also do recommend drawing your sketch on the floor of the room. Draw it at the same sizes at which you will make it. As daunting as it may seem, this will be extremely helpful in making your model.

I'll be blogging every day so come often. 

No comments: