Saturday 11 August 2012

Google Sketch Up Tips


Alright, I am back.

While working with Google Sketch Up there were many problems I faced. Even if Google Sketch Up is easy, making an architectural drawing isn’t. So I have decided to give some tips that helped me get a hold of this topic.

# First and most important,:
Step 1:Go to view,

Step 2:Go to tool bars

Step 3:Click on Large Tool Set and Measurements. 

Without this you cannot do anything. I struggled a lot till I reached this point. I didn’t know how to get more tools.
Image

If you toolbar is something like this then follow the above steps and change it or else you cannot make your landscape.
Image
If it looks something like this then Voila! You have done it.

One more difficulty I faced is that you need to select the correct template for Meters, Inches and FeetSelect Inches and Feet as in the rules the values are given in Inches and Feet.

No comments: