Monday 10 September 2012

Information

Very lately I was doing extensive research to make sure my landscape was practical and I found out through shock that some of it wasn't. The internet you see, isn't always true to their word.

This is one danger you should be particularly aware of. You see my friend Karthik has a relative who is an ISRO researcher and he managed to point out mistakes in my research. Never trust the internet, not in easy money, not in information. I did however find that Wired also lies. All these news sites which I have been going to, tend to exaggerate the reality. If a meteor  is 5 cm of radius , they will say 50 cm.
It almost ricked to believing that Helium 3 is concentrated on the moon. Due to this I have done some changes but found out (through trial and error) that the unattractive documentary websites like The ones from Nasa are the true ones.

The above one is the page of the link and talks about water ice. I managed to confirm that all of it is true. Searching through such directories might be tedious and so I managed to find a book that helps you get a detailed explanation about anything of the solar system. 
It is the :
ENCYCLOPEDIA OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM (2ND EDITION)

It is extremely helpful and was recommended to me by the ISRO Scientist. It gives me only true information. It's detailed and the scientist and me recommend this book.
(BUY THIS BOOK NOW OR ELSE IT MIGHT BE TOO LATE TO FIND MISTAKES ON YOUR LUNAR LANDSCAPE)



No comments: