Monday 22 October 2012

Painting The Landscape

Painting is an extensive process. I did however complete it last week, but I did not have time to write a blog on it.

In this article I will explain the various stages of painting with pictures. Painting is complicated and involves many steps

STEP 1: ADDING THE CLAY OR JANTA TO FILL UP THE PLACES.

This JANTA must be used at every gap in your landscape. It must be used thoroughly. The most effective way of applying it ,is through a scraper. The paint must not leak onto the landscape

So it is imperative that this process is to be done with lot of care.












STEP 2: ADD WOODEN PRIMER TO THE ENTIRE SURFACE.



This is the wooden Primer and is white in color. It is helpful in sticking paint to your landscape.
       These are 2 shots of my landscape with Primer. As you can see, Primer is white in color The grey color is the clay (Janta) that is used to fill up these wholes.                                
Obviously I tried out the colors on the landscape to see if they were my choice.


After this we must keep one more thick coating of Primer before we start Painting.

STEP 3: WITH LOTS OF CARE WE MUST MIX THE PAINT WITH WATER AND START PAINTING.

If the other two steps were done perfectly then none of paint should leak through holes. They should also be thick, being stuck to the Primer , and so we bring out our artistic ability. Be generous with paint and plan out everything before painting. Here are some shots after I Painted.






These are 3 shots of my completed landscape. Hope this helps



No comments: