Saturday 11 August 2012

Scaling The Landscape (App)


Hello there,

It’s me Sashank. Now if you don’t know it, our team Atomic Robot has been selected to the top 30. Well we are very excited so we decided to do early preparation for the second phase.

The second phase:

First part needs you to make a scaled landscape design.

But First we need to get a rough idea of our landscape. If you are not good in drawing like me then you’ll love this iPad app to help you get your rough idea done fast.
 

The app Paper is by Fifty Three. This app is excellent as you can get your rough idea done fast.
Now I recommend you to not buy the essentials. I doubt you will need the marker. Just buy the paint, pen, pencil .The pencil especially.



Why this app is useful:

That is because you don’t need any one of those costly stylus. Your finger is more than enough. That is why this is awesome. Everything you draw in this app looks awesome. You can visit their website for some tips. 

My Paper landscape will come soon.

Now that I have got selected I will be blogging frequently ,so come often.

No comments: